Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sew What Monday

Welcome to another Sew What Monday! Link up below and share what’s happening in your craft room…
We’ve started the official 5 day count down until the moving truck comes to sweep us away to Texas. Needless to say it’s causing me to have a panic attack.
So I sneaked and unpacked my serger and a fabric scrap bin. I spent the afternoon doing some fast, mindless sewing and managed to whip up 22 blankets and 11 pet pillows for the local SPCA. My last delivery for Virginia.
IMG_1546
I feel better now and may just make it until the end of the week….Maybe….

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Lucky animals. The SPCA will miss you when you're gone. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the fun link up! Good luck with the move, always so stressful!

Tessa @ TheSewingChick said...

Thanks for the link up! I hope your move goes smoothly - keep a positive outlook and all will be well!